Here is some fascinating news
– Amazon released updates for flagship tablet computers containing two Kindle Fire HDX devices. These are lighter and faster and can deliver technical support round the clock.
– Samsung has announced introduction of new Galaxy smartphones in golden pink and golden brown dethroning Apple’s iPhone 5S as the only device with a gold finish.
– As many students of Roosevelt High School Los Angeles hacked security options for surfing webs and accessing various social media sites, the authorities have halted use of iPads at home.
– Many US citizens find it difficult to live without internet. But, a study indicates that about one in seven Americans do not use internet.
– Large numbers of fossilized dinosaur footprints are discovered by the researchers along the rocky banks of the Yukon River in Alaska. There were both bigger and smaller footprints. This may turn out to be a major new dinosaur area.
– Researchers have found out evidences that the terrestrial algae might survive the physical strain arising out of space travel.
– Prosthetic leg controlled by brain waves was tried on a man who lost his right leg four years ago. It seamlessly worked for climbing stairs; no dragging of feet as in conventional prosthetic legs.
– Recently a Russian Soyuz rocket carrying two Russian cosmonauts and one NASA astronaut lifted off the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan for a six-hour flight to the International Space Station.
– Using Computer enabled rifle one can shoot distant moving targets with 100% accuracy.
– NASA has captured images of a galaxy about 54 million light years away from Earth by the Hubble Space Telescope.
– The BluFit on Indiegogo is a smart water bottle provided with a brain and app for alerting when to hydrate. via detroit.cbslocal